Ahead of the leadership biffo in the Federal Liberal Party.
1. "Half" Nelson squeaks back.
2. "Half" continues to tank in the polls.
3. Six months later the Libs, mad with despair and rage, elect Turnbull. Dennis proclaims "Liberal victory is just around the corner".
4. Kruddy goes late in 2009 and is rewarded with an increased majority, with the Greens holding the balance of power in the Senate.
5. Dennis spends the next three years, warning of a "Labor-Green Alliance" until his brain explodes.
6. Nation rejoices, declares Kruddy "President for Life".
OK, so I'm not so sure about the last bit.
It's Turnbull - 45 to 41.
Dennis preparing tomorrow's lead
"In a bold move that has put the party back on the road to victory, etc, etc, etc"